|925 Club - Terms & Conditions
|Points Earning and Redemption Terms and Conditions
Member Benefits Terms and Conditions
- To accumulate 925 points, member must quote their membership number when making reservations, failure to do so may result in the omission of 925 points, and points are to be audited and verified by the Hotels prior credit to the account. Compensation of omitted points will be at the discretion of the Hotels.
- 925 points generated from rooms are calculated on a nightly basis.
- Chinese / Western banquet bookings must be arranged through the Banquet Department. No point will be awarded on discounted banquet bills.
- All bonus points will be credited under the one 925 account for Corporate members.
- Individual/ Corporate members' bonus point cannot be transferred or combined with other Individual or Corporate member even the accounts are under same/ mother company.
- All 925 points are valid for 12 months from member join date and all points will be forfeited according to its point expiry date. Prizes and unused points are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- In case of any point dispute, members must report to the hotel within 2 months. Regal Hotel International reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Member must fill in the 925 prize redemption form for redeeming points.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing and delivery of prize vouchers.
- Regal Hotels cash voucher cannot be used to settle 10% service charge and the voucher's value will be deducted from the original bill before 925 Club discount applies (if any), and cannot be used in conjunction with other discount or special offers except 925 Club discount. The offer cannot be used in festive days and eve of festive days and the selected dates specified by hotels. Please check with hotel when making reservation.
- The use of Regal room upgrade/accommodation voucher is subject to hotel’s room availability and may not be used during festive days or high seasons and cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers or discount. The voucher can only be used in Regal Hotels in Hong Kong. Prior reservation must be made and notify our staff that the upgrade/accommodation voucher will be used.
- The use of 55 mins OM Spa Signature Massage at Regal Airport Hotel or Regal Riverside Hotel voucher is subject to availability and may not be used during festive days or high seasons and cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers or discount. Prior reservation must be made and notify the concerned staff the voucher will be used.
- Regal MICE voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and could only be used in subsequent MICE event. If redeemed amount is less than the value of Regal MICE voucher, no change will be provided.
- All vouchers will not be re-issued if lost or damaged.
- Only the authorized representative can submit the redemption request for Corporate account.
- Regal Hotels International reserves the right to change the prizes list without prior notification.
MICE Terms & Conditions
- The 925 Club discount is for registered Individual/Corporate members only. One membership card will be issued to Individual account. Maximum two membership cards will be issued to each 925 Corporate membership.
- The 925 Club card is non-transferable for Individual member. Membership card must be presented before settling the bill to enjoy the discount offers. The offers are entitled to the cardholder only. Corporate membership card will not have imprinted name, the cardholder will be eligible to enjoy the offer.
- Discount offers are not applicable on 10% service charge & beverages consumption, and not applicable during festive periods and any black out dates as designated by Hotel.
- Discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discount offers, complimentary valet parking or privileges cards issued by Regal Hotels International.
- Wedding and annual dinner discount offers are entitled to Corporate Member’s corporate staff only and are applicable to regular price only. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. Offers are applicable on food items only and are not applicable on 10% service charge and are subject to hotels’ availability.
- Luk Fook Jewellery 8% discount is available upon purchase of any diamond, natural feicui (jadeite), pearl, gemstones or K-gold items (Fixed price, special-priced, licensed, Collector series items and timepieces excluded) and is valid until December 31, 2013. Regal Hotels International and Luk Fook Jewellery have the right to terminate the offer without prior notification.
- Discount offers are subject to hotel’s availability and discretion. Regal Hotels International reserves the right to terminate the offers with or without prior notification.
General Terms and Conditions
- Eligible MICE business should be MICE group with minimum 10 materialized rooms daily or above and with minimum one full day meeting package/ one gala dinner/ one F&B event with the number of participants same as or more than the daily rooms count.
- Government tax (if necessary), service charges, complimentary room, miscellaneous charges paid by individual guest, contract out and paid out, etc cannot earn 925 points.
- Regal MICE Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and could only be used in subsequent MICE event. If redeemed amount is less than the value of Regal MICE Voucher, no change will be provided.
- MICE event bookings must be arranged through Sales Department. And member must have a valid 925 Club membership account prior to the event takes place.
- Points earned cannot be split with other 925 members and are non-transferable.
- Points calculated should be based on the event final master bill charges instead of any individual room charges.
- The 925 Club membership is by invitation only and subject to hotel's final discretion. Company endorsement is required for joining 925 Club membership.
- One company can only apply for one type of membership, either Individual or Corporate member and shall not change after confirmation.
- Company endorsement is required for Individual member if member would like to carry membership and bonus point for his/her personal use.
- Company have the right to choose not allowing their staff to carry the membership to other company even they are Individual member.
- Corporate member representative(s) can be changed with company endorsement. Corporate member representative cannot carry the account to a new company.
- For Corporate membership, member will act as a representative of the Company, and each Corporate membership can have maximum 2 representatives. All bonus points will be stored in the one 925 Club account. Company has the right to change their representatives. If the representative leaves the company, company has to authorize at least 1 representative for the membership, otherwise all remaining 925 points will be forfeited. 2 membership cards will be issued to each Corporate membership, staff of the Corporate membership presenting the membership card can enjoy 925 Club membership benefits.
- For Individual membership, member will act as a representative of the Company and each Individual membership can have only 1 representative. Company can register more than one Individual membership, and bonus points will be stored separately. If the representative leaves the company, the membership will be terminated. All remaining 925 points will be forfeited, except for Individual member who registered as Individual member for personal use which is already approved by his/her company with endorsement. If the individual member and joins a new company, he/she should seek for the new company’s endorsement as to earn points on behalf of the new company. Only one membership card will be issued to each individual member, only the representative of the Individual member can enjoy 925 Club membership benefits.
- Membership cannot be transferred for member who registered as Individual member with personal use.
- The 925 Club member is required to earn 100 points within 12 months for renewing the membership.
- Enrolling in the 925 Club program signifies your acceptance to the full program terms and conditions.
- Regal Hotels International has the right to terminate the 925 Club Program or change, add or delete any of the program rules, conditions, benefits, awards or award levels pertaining to the program, in whole or in part, at any time, at its sole discretion, with or without prior notice.
- Should a dispute arise, Regal Hotels International reserves the right to arbitrate the final decision.
- If this English version of the terms and conditions does not conform to other language versions, the English version shall prevail.