Culinary Delights Staycation
Book staycation with us to enjoy our culinary delights that will satisfy your cravings.
Staycation package includes “Lobster & Seafood Feast” dinner buffet that showcases 12 kinds of seafood, specializes in "Your Seafood, Your Way" dining experience with over 200 seafood cooking combinations. The Executive Chef specially make use of variety of sauces and cooking methods to curate the new menu in order to bring guests different experience of tasting the premium seafood. What's more? You will receive an amount of HK$300 Regal Palace dining voucher, tantalize your taste buds with a wide array of award-winning specialities, signature dishes and dim sum.
Room Rate Starting from HK$1,550 up (Sunday to Thursday) / HK$1,650 up (Friday, Saturday, Public Holiday and eve)
[Regal Rewards members will enjoy up to 8% discount]
Privileges include :
- Daily breakfast (2 persons)
- “Lobster & Seafood Feast Dinner Buffet” at Café Rivoli (2 persons)
- HK$300 Regal Palace dining voucher
- Unlimited free use of in-room Wifi access
- Complimentary 2 bottles of water daily
- Complimentary access to virtual classes provided by Fitness On Demand
- Complimentary access to Topform gymnasium (subject to the opening hours)
- Extra person : HK$400 (Child aged 3 to 11) / HK$700 (Adult), inclusive of one extra bed, breakfast and dinner for one person
- Optional Afternoon Tea Set at Tiffany Lounge :- HK$298 for 2 persons
Supplement for premier room selections:
- Deluxe Room : HK$100
- Premier Room : HK$200
- Family Room : HK$300
- Executive Club : HK$500 with Executive Floor Privileges
- Executive Suite: HK$700 with Executive Floor Privileges
Terms and conditions:
- The above rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax (if applicable)
- Supplement charge at HK$100 applied on Friday, Saturday and public holiday eve
- The offer is subject to room and restaurant availability and changes without prior notice
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotional offers
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Regal Hongkong Hotel is final and conclusive
- To support the social-distancing rules imposed by HKSAR government as prevention measures during the COVID-19 outbreak, kindly be informed that guests are required to wear a mask in Hotel's public area, whilst Hotel’s leisure activities and facilities, restaurant's dine-in services will be re-arranged, please enquire about alternatives upon reservation.
- The health and safety of our guests and associates are of paramount importance to us, while Regal Hotels International has always maintained an excellent hygiene practices. In order to prevent the spread of viruses and safeguard your health, all arrival guests have to conduct Covid-19 test with negative result within 24 hours prior to check-in at hotel.