BEST INTERNET RATE GUARANTEE
Find a Hotel Main Menu Hong Kong Regal Airport Hotel Regal Hongkong Hotel Regal Kowloon Hotel Regal Oriental Hotel Regal Riverside Hotel Regala Skycity Hotel iclub Fortress Hill Hotel iclub Ma Tau Wai Hotel iclub Mong Kok Hotel iclub Sheung Wan Hotel iclub AMTD Sheung Wan Hotel iclub Wan Chai Hotel Dezhou Regal Kangbo Hotel Shanghai Regal Jinfeng Hotel Regal Plaza Hotel & Residence Xi'an Regal Airport Hotel, Xi'an Regal Rewards www.regalhotel.com About Main Menu About About This hotel Location Information Online Concierge Accommodations Main Menu Accommodations Overview Superior Room Deluxe Room Premier Room Executive Deluxe Room Executive Premier Room Deluxe Suite Executive Suite Royale Suite Presidential Suite Restaurants & Bars Main Menu Restaurants & Bars List of Restaurants Noodle Doodle Rouge Cafe Rivoli Tiffany Lounge iLounge Regal Patisserie Meetings & Events Main Menu Meetings & Events Celebrations Meetings Weddings Outside Catering Travel Tips Main Menu Travel Tips Local Guide Top 10 Sightseeing Top 10 Dining Top 10 Shopping Plan Your Trip Gallery Main Menu Gallery Hotel photos Promotions Main Menu Promotions Room
Protecting customers' privacy is always the top priority of Regal Hotels. The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is strictly observed by us. All the personal data collected is handled with strict confidentiality.
Access and Transfer of Personal Data
Only our authorised staff are permitted to access to our customers' personal information in our database. The information, however, may be used for the following purposes by Regal Hotels, its business partners, agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide services to our company.
- Provide information on hotel products and services
- Process applications for loyalty programmes and administer membership accounts of these programmes of Regal Hotels
- Process requests from customers and arrange delivery of products and services
- Sustain customer relationship management includes sending membership and promotional offers and conducting market research etc.
- Response to and handle customers’ enquiries
- Facilitate payment for products and services provided by Regal Hotels or our subsidiaries, associated companies and business partners
However, as Regal Hotels is an international hotel group with properties located in Hong Kong and PRC, the personal data obtained in one country may be transferred to one or more additional countries for accessing, processing and storage for the purposes stated above.
Some of the web pages on this website contain "cookies" to enhance your experience of this website. Cookies are text files placed in your computer's Internet browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not provide us your personal data including email address. Regal Hotels International only obtains this information when you choose to subscribe with us. However, once you choose to furnish the website with your preferences, such preferences (e.g. Language, font size, etc.) may be linked to data stored in the cookie. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or inform you when they are set. But if you do, certain functionalities of this website may not be available to you.
Personal Data Collected
To facilitate us providing information and services to our customers, we collect the personal data below for the said purposes:
- Personal information including but not limited to name, gender, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, passport or other identity documents information and credit card information.
- Contact information including but not limited to telephone number, mailing address, email address, fax number.
- Business information including but not limited to company name, business title and associated contact information.
- Preference information including but not limited to languages preference, hotel room, meal and travel preferences and other information related to customers’ stay with us.
- Loyalty programme information including but not limited to flight information, membership number and account name of frequent flyer programmes.
- Transaction information including but not limited to stay and redemption records.
- Survey information done by our customers.
To Opt-out, Access or Correct Personal Data
We provide opt-out channels below for our customers to unsubscribe from receiving our information and services.
Please click here to unsubscribe.
Please address to Group Marketing Department, Regal Hotels, 11/F, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your name and the hotel/loyalty programme that you would like to opt-out. Please specify your membership number of the relevant loyalty programme, if any.
Customers will be removed from our mailing list within SEVEN days upon our receipt of their request.
To access or correct personal data, please send the request by mail to Group Marketing Department, Regal Hotels, 11/F, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email at email@example.com. We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request. However, no fee will be charged for unsubscribing from receiving our information and services.
Retention of Personal Data
Regal Hotels will destroy any personal data it may hold in accordance with its internal policy. Personal data will only be retained for as long as we need it unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations or for the purpose of investigation, detection and prosecution of crime.
Notice for Direct Marketing
We may use your personal data including your name, contact information and other information collected for marketing communications such as news, promotions, offers, joint promotions with third parties and survey via email, direct mail, SMS, telephone.
Please find below the products and services provided by Regal Hotels:
- Accommodation services
- Food and beverage services
- Catering services
- Loyalty programmes
- Non-air transportation services including hotel transfers, limousine and car rental service etc.
- Spa and body care services
- Other product services including but not limited to telephone service, computer and printing services, gift card etc.
This notice is written in English and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
Updated and effective from 28 March 2013