Get Vaccinated and Stay Safe Room Package
To encourage vaccinations in Hong Kong, Regala Skycity Hotel is delighted to introduce “Get Vaccinated and Stay Safe Room Package” that will offer one complimentary dose of Comirnaty Bivalent Vaccine per room occupancy and daily breakfast before 31 May 2023.
Get Vaccinated and Stay Safe Room Package:
Garden View Room
- one dose of Comirnaty Bivalent Vaccine for 1 adult
- with breakfast for 1 adult
Vaccination Information :
This service is provided by a Hong Kong qualified agent (Adore International Holdings Limited) and a Hong Kong private medical institution approved by the related Government Departments.
- One night accommodation in Garden View Room
- One dose of Comirnaty Bivalent Vaccine per room occupancy to be taken at Mobile Vaccination Station located in Regal Airport Hotel.
- Complimentary daily breakfast at Petra per room occupancy
- Complimentary in-room WiFi access for 8 devices
- Complimentary access to The Gym (gymnasium) and swimming pool (subject to availability)
- Free hotel shuttle bus service between the hotel, Regal Airport Hotel, Hong Kong International Airport and Tung Chung, on first-come-first-served basis
- 30% discount on Food and Beverage consumption in our restaurant and bar (except festive dates and promotional items)
- Daily supplement charge at HK$1,700 per person per night will be applied for additional one person staying in the same room including one dose of Comirnaty Bivalent Vaccine and daily breakfast at Petra for 1 person.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars and subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax (if applicable).
- Reservation must be made 7 days in advance and is subject to availability and final confirmation
- The Hotel will inform you whether your booking is successful within 48 hours upon receiving your reservation(s). If you do not hear from the Hotel after 48 hours, please contact us directly to check your booking status.
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 after booking this vaccine accommodation package, you must request the cancellation 7 working days in advance before check in date. The Hotel will charge an administrative fee of HK$1,000 for each application. Otherwise, no cancellation or amendment is allowed for the package you have confirmed
- Booking for Vaccination shall be taken during the stay period and under the registered hotel guest's name.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- All prepaid bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Hotel can accommodate up to 2 persons in the same room.
- Hotel will charge HK$1,000 per guest room or HK$1,500 per suite as a professional cleaning and disinfection service fee to room guest who is classified as confirmed cases during the stay at the hotel.
- Regala Skycity Hotel reserves the right to change the offer without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Regala Skycity Hotel should be final and conclusive.
About the Vaccination:
- Supplement notes on use of Comirnaty Bivalent Vaccine - English Versions:
- Please visit the designated website for details and updated information on the Vaccination Programme. The Government of HKSAR updates the vaccine information from time to time, please assess your needs before booking.
- Individuals with personal needs may choose to receive after considering the individual risk and benefit.
- When you book the package through this website to participate in the COVID-19 vaccination service provided by the Hong Kong vaccination service provider through the Hotel. You must provide the Hotel your name as it appears in your travel document. Your personal data will be used by the Hotel to process the vaccine reservation.
- Your personal data will be transferred to Hong Kong vaccination service provider. Regarding the use of your personal data by Hong Kong Vaccination Service Provider, you should refer to the Hong Kong Vaccination Service Provider Personal Information Collection Statement.
- The Hotel has no control over the availability of the vaccines. Please note that the above vaccination services are subject to availability and the Hotel does not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the COVID-19 vaccines. In the event of a shortage pf COVID-1 vaccines, the Hotel will notify you as soon as possible prior to your scheduled appointment.
- The Hotel will not provide any advice on your inquiries about the vaccinations. If you have any questions, you should seek for a professional medical advice by yourself. The Hotel shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, or injury arising from any means by which you obtain or misuse the information on vaccinations contained on this page.
- Be aware of the benefits and protective effects of the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as the possible side effects of the vaccine. The Hotel is not responsible for any loss, damage, injury or health problems caused by the above vaccination services. Whether you should purchase insurance coverage for vaccinations is at your own discretion. The Hotel will not provide any advice on your inquiries about vaccination insurance. If you have any questions, you should contact the relevant insurance company yourself.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
No cancellation or amendment is allowed for the Promotional Rate you have confirmed. A full non-refundable prepayment for the entire stay will be charged to your credit card at time of booking. Failure to arrive at the hotel will result in forfeiture of the prepayment.