"Staycation Delights"@Regal, Regala Hotels and iclub Hotels
Refresh yourself and embrace an alternate escape at Regal and iclub Hotels. Spend HK$800 or more at eligible retail and/or dining outlets to enjoy HK$500 off a staycation of your choice starting from 29 November 2022 to 28 February 2023. Get ready for a reunion with your friends and family!
Below participating hotel only accept reservation book thru by hotel official website
For enquiries or reservations, please email to below participating hotels reservations team.
Terms and conditions:
- The ‘Staycation Delights’ Program runs from 29 November 2022 to 28 February 2023 (inclusive) unless otherwise stated. The spending period will be from 22 November 2022 to 26 February 2023; booking period will be from 11 am on 29 November 2022 to 26 February 2023; and the hotel stay period will be from 29 November 2022 to 28 February 2023 inclusive. The last check-in date is 26 February 2023.
- Staycation Delights offers are only valid for new reservations directly made by email or via the hotel system of the Participating Hotels after the Programme booking period starts and with last check-in date by 26 February 2023.
- The promotion offer is valid on selected dates and room categories only.
- Please refer to the hotel’s rate plan details for further information about the terms & conditions.
- The offer is on first come, first served basis subject to availability. No prior notice will be given if the Discounted Staycation Offers are all consumed/no longer available.
- Advance reservation is required to be made at least one 2 days prior to the arrival date.
- In view of the current pandemic situation, Hotel with immediate effect will charge HK$1,000 per guest room / HK$1,500 per suite as a disinfection fee to all hotel room guests who are classified as preliminary or confirmed cases during the stay at the hotel or within 24 hours of departing the hotel.
- Participants should provide valid machine-printed receipt(s) copies to hotel reservation team for verify the details and hotel reservation team will send the final confirmation to accept or reject the booking. Receipt(s) can only be used once.
- Participants shall be liable to contact hotel if final confirmation email is not received within 48 hours. Once confirmed, No cancellation and amendment request will be accepted.
- Each participant should provide no more than two original machine-printed receipts for purchase of HK$800 or more at physical retail and/or dining outlets upon arrival. No receipts will be returned to the participant afterwards. Participant will not be eligible for the Discounted Staycation Offer if he/she fails to provide the original machine-printed receipts to the hotel.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are only eligible for Hong Kong residents, aged 18 or above. A valid Hong Kong Identity Card should be presented for identity verification if requested by the Participating Hotel.
- Receipts from purchases of admission tickets; cake coupons; cash vouchers; gift vouchers or cards; stored-value cards; stamps; tokens; subscription; stored-value membership cards; car washes; petrol filling; telecommunications services; medical services; beauty and massage services; course enrollment; banking services; insurance services; investment services; the Hong Kong Jockey Club betting services; charity donations; car parking; deposits of any retail or dining outlets; re-loading of Octopus card; PPS payments; legal fees; real estate agency commission; and rental payments are not eligible for the Programme. The above examples are not exhaustive and the decision of HKTB shall be final.
- A valid machine-printed receipt(s) must clearly specify the merchant’s name, item(s) purchased, date and purchase amount.
- No re-printed or copied receipts are acceptable for this Programme.
- Hotel will issue a refund to your credit card upon the completion of your stay and the processing time depends on the issuing bank.
- Employees of HKTB and Participating Hotels will not be eligible to participate in the Program.
- Discounted Staycation Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not refundable.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are applicable to a hotel stay of HK$500 nett or above for one room night or two consecutive nights.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are not applicable to packages that consist of only hotel dining or other consumption or services in hotels.
- Discounted Staycation Offers cannot be used in conjunction with Participating Hotels’ cash coupons / vouchers.
- Any enquiries, please visit Hong Kong Tourism Board - Holidayhk.com or contact Hong Kong Tourism Board hotline at 2807 6500 (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm; Saturday 9am to 1pm; expect public holidays and Sundays) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regal Rewards membership privileges are subject to the membership tier of the member upon check-in.
- Regal Rewards membership privileges are subject to availability and hotel’s arrangement. Regal Rewards terms and conditions apply.
- Guests must be valid Regal Rewards members and must be the registered guest, occupant and payee of the room master bill to enjoy the membership privileges.
- All privileges cannot be transferred, accumulated, or redeemed for cash, other product or service.
- The promotion offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Photos are for reference only.
- Should there be any disputes; the decision of Regal Hotels International Limited shall be final and conclusive.