"Staycation Delights"@Regal and iclub Hotels
Refresh yourself and embrace an alternate escape at Regal and iclub Hotels. Spend HK$800 or more at eligible retail and/or dining outlets to enjoy HK$500 off a staycation of your choice starting from 24 May to 17 July, 2022. Get ready for a reunion with your friends and family!
Below participating hotel only accept reservation book thru by hotel official website
For enquiries or reservations, please email to below participating hotels reservations team.
Terms and conditions:
- The ‘Staycation Delights’ Program runs from 24 May to 17 July 2022 (inclusive) unless otherwise stated. The spending period will be from 06 May to 17 July 2022; booking period will be from 11 am on 24 May to 17 Jul 2022; and the hotel stay period will be from 24 May to 19 July 2022 inclusive. The last check-in date is 17 July 2022.
- Staycation Delights offers are only valid for new reservations directly made by email or via the hotel system of the Participating Hotels after the Programme booking period starts and with last check-in date by 17 July 2022.
- The promotion offer is valid on selected dates and room categories only.
- Please refer to the hotel’s rate plan details for further information about the terms & conditions.
- The offer is on first come, first served basis subject to availability. No prior notice will be given if the Discounted Staycation Offers are all consumed/no longer available.
- Advance reservation is required to be made at least one 2 days prior to the arrival date.
- All hotel guests shall comply with (i) all Government’s directions and requirements on “Vaccine Pass Regulation” under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and other Government’s anti-epidemic measures in force from time to time, and (ii) all terms and conditions / vaccination requirements as considered appropriate by a participating hotel.
- Participating Hotels are required to operate in accordance with the Hong Kong SAR Government’s anti-pandemic regulations and other social-distancing measures. Participating Hotels on the ‘List of Buildings with Confirmed/Probable Cases of COVID-19’ announced by the Government may at HKTB’s sole discretion be removed or suspended from the Programme for such period as HKTB deems appropriate.
- Participants should provide valid machine-printed receipt(s) copies to hotel reservation team for verify the details and hotel reservation team will send the final confirmation to accept or reject the booking. Receipt(s) can only be used once.
- Participants shall be liable to contact hotel if final confirmation email is not received within 48 hours. Once confirmed, No cancellation and amendment request will be accepted.
- Each participant should provide no more than two original machine-printed receipts for purchase of HK$800 or more at physical retail and/or dining outlets upon arrival. No receipts will be returned to the participant afterwards. Participant will not be eligible for the Discounted Staycation Offer if he/she fails to provide the original machine-printed receipts to the hotel.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are only eligible for Hong Kong residents, aged 18 or above. A valid Hong Kong Identity Card should be presented for identity verification if requested by the Participating Hotel.
- Receipts from purchases of admission tickets; cake coupons; cash vouchers; gift vouchers or cards; stored-value cards; stamps; tokens; subscription; stored-value membership cards; car washes; petrol filling; telecommunications services; medical services; beauty and massage services; course enrollment; banking services; insurance services; investment services; the Hong Kong Jockey Club betting services; charity donations; car parking; deposits of any retail or dining outlets; re-loading of Octopus card; PPS payments; legal fees; real estate agency commission; and rental payments are not eligible for the Programme. The above examples are not exhaustive and the decision of HKTB shall be final.
- A valid machine-printed receipt(s) must clearly specify the merchant’s name, item(s) purchased, date and purchase amount.
- No re-printed or copied receipts are acceptable for this Programme.
- Hotel will issue a refund to your credit card upon the completion of your stay and the processing time depends on the issuing bank.
- Employees of HKTB and Participating Hotels will not be eligible to participate in the Program.
- Discounted Staycation Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not refundable.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are applicable to a hotel stay of HK$500 nett or above for one room night or two consecutive nights.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are not applicable to packages that consist of only hotel dining or other consumption or services in hotels.
- Discounted Staycation Offers cannot be used in conjunction with Participating Hotels’ cash coupons / vouchers.
- Any enquiries, please visit Hong Kong Tourism Board - Holidayhk.com or contact Hong Kong Tourism Board hotline at 2807 6500 (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm; Saturday 9am to 1pm; expect public holidays and Sundays) or email to email@example.com
- Regal Rewards membership privileges are subject to the membership tier of the member upon check-in.
- Regal Rewards membership privileges are subject to availability and hotel’s arrangement. Regal Rewards terms and conditions apply.
- Guests must be valid Regal Rewards members and must be the registered guest, occupant and payee of the room master bill to enjoy the membership privileges.
- All privileges cannot be transferred, accumulated, or redeemed for cash, other product or service.
- The promotion offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Should there be any disputes; the decision of Regal Hotels International Limited shall be final and conclusive.