Regal Airport Hotel - Compulsory Quarantine Package
We welcome inbound travellers from specific places, Hong Kong citizens and foreign domestic helpers returning from places other than the Mainland and Macao who are subject to different length of compulsory quarantine to stay at our hotel as to support the government’s health quarantine arrangements.
Being the only hotel with 2-minute walk and directly connected to Hong Kong International Airport’s passenger arrival hall, Regal Airport Hotel presents ‘Compulsory Quarantine Package’ with unrivalled convenience to welcome inbound travellers from overseas. Let aside the hassles and avoided the shuttle bus. Choice of Triple, Suites and Apartment Suite are perfect for compulsory quarantine stay. Hotel offers East meets West culinary delights even Halal Cuisine or classic Jain Cuisine by Indian Chefs Reserved over 100 types of lifestyle products and exercise equipment such as: LUNNA Smart Mirror, complimentary online fitness courses by 'FitnessOnDemand', Stepper Machine or Exercise Bike, etc. for purchase or rent, pursuing guests daily wellness during the stay with us.
The health and safety of our guests and associates are of paramount importance to us. Regal Airport Hotel has always maintained an excellent hygiene practice to ensure everyone’s well-being. In view of the evolving novel COVID-19 situations, the followings are some of the preventive measures we have implemented but not limited to:
- Hotel associates are required to wear masks at all times
- Anyone arriving at the hotel is required to have temperature check
- Hand sanitizers are provided in public areas of the hotel
- Housekeepers are frequently cleaning and disinfect surfaces in public areas with diluted bleach at least every 2 hours, including but not limited to furniture, door handles, restrooms, elevators and escalators
- Surfaces in guestrooms are also disinfected with diluted bleach
According to the latest policy on length of quarantine stay issued by HKSAR, there are 7-night and 14-night packages with 3 meals daily from HK$530 per room per night for selection. Triple and Suites are also available for family and friends stay.
Staying Period: From 10 May 2022 to 31 July 2022
Economy Room: Daily rate at HK$530 (single occupancy) / HK$830 (double occupancy) /
HK$1,130 (triple occupancy)
Standard Room: Daily rate at HK$630 (single occupancy) / HK$930 (double occupancy) /
HK$1,230 (triple occupancy)
Deluxe Room: Daily rate at HK$890 (single occupancy) / HK$1,240 (double occupancy) /
HK$1,590 (triple occupancy)
Deluxe Seaview Room: Daily rate at HK$990 (single occupancy) / HK$1,340 (double occupancy) /
HK$1,690 (triple occupancy)
Premier Deluxe Room: Daily rate at HK$990 (single occupancy) / HK$1,340 (double occupancy) /
HK$1,690 (triple occupancy)
Premier Deluxe Seaview Room: Daily rate at HK$1,090 (single occupancy) / HK$1,440 (double occupancy) /
HK$1,790 (triple occupancy)
Suite: Daily rate at HK$2,380 (single occupancy) / HK$2,980 (double occupancy) /
HK$3,580 (triple occupancy)
Apartment Suite: Daily rate at HK$2,880 (single occupancy) / HK$3,480 (double occupancy) /
HK$4,080 (triple occupancy)
Deluxe Suite: Daily rate at HK$2,680 (single occupancy) / HK$3,280 (double occupancy) /
HK$3,880 (triple occupancy)
Duplex Suite: Daily rate at HK$3,580 (single occupancy) / HK$4,180 (double occupancy) /
HK$4,780 (triple occupancy)
Presidential Suite: Daily rate at HK$23,800 (single occupancy) / HK$26,800 (double occupancy) /
HK$29,800 (triple occupancy) / HK$32,800 (quadruple occupancy)
Single occupancy daily rates including 3 meals per guest per room. Double occupancy daily rates including 3 meals for two guests per room. Triple occupancy daily rates including 3 meals for three guests per room. Quadruple occupancy daily rates including 3 meals for four guests per room.
View the Menu for Economy/Standard Room
View the Menu for Deluxe Room
View the Menu for Suite Room
- Daily room rate includes accommodation with 3 set meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for each guest
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and prevailing government tax
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi for up to 4 devices
- Free coffee/ tea bags
- Set of room amenities
- Special Room Service Menu is also available for ordering from 12:00noon to 9:00pm
- Online platform provides over 100 types of lifestyle products and exercise equipment such as Stepper Machine or Exercise Bike, etc. for purchase or rent, pursuing guests daily wellness during the stay with us
Terms & Conditions:
- This special rate plan is applicable to inbound travellers from specific places, Hong Kong citizens and foreign domestic helpers returning from places other than the Mainland and Macao to undergo compulsory quarantine at designated quarantine hotels in accordance with the directions under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Regulation of Cross-boundary Conveyances and Travellers) Regulation (Cap. 599H)
- Starting from 1 May 2022, if an FDH and his/her companion(s) take the same flight to Hong Kong AND will stay in the same household after completing the compulsory quarantine, the Hotels depending on the room type available, may make flexible arrangements to allow the FDH and his/her companion(s) to share the same quarantine room when undergoing compulsory quarantine
- FDHs are required to provide the following documents for verification upon check in.
- A copy of valid employment visa of the FDH
- A recognized COVID-19 Vaccination Record recognized by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government
- Passport of the FDH (personal particulars page)
- Quarantine order
- Booking is on pre-paid basis upon reservation
- No amendment or cancellation of booking is allowed once reservation is confirmed
- No refund for booking cancellation, amendment, shorten stay, no-show, early departure or any unconsumed meal(s) under all circumstances
- Hotel will accept change of stay period one time only if it is due to flight cancel or delay. Present of valid document issued by airlines is required upon request
- Hotel will arrange refund in case a quarantine guest requests adjustment or cancellation of booking necessitated by changes in Government requirements as announced by the Government (e.g. the shortening or lengthening of quarantine period or medical surveillance period) provided that the proposed adjustment or cancellation is made in written to hotel within 30 days from the issue date of the Government announcement.
- Hotel will arrange refund if there is a change of designated quarantine hotel scheme
- Hotel will arrange refund in case a quarantine guest after check-in is subsequently tested positive or being identified a close contact of a confirmed positive case, and has to be sent to hospital or quarantine centre as applicable and will not return to stay at the hotel for the rest of quarantine period
- No cash refund will be provided for transactions made with Government’s consumption vouchers. Refund will be credited to the consumption voucher account within the validity period. Hotel will not arrange any form of refund after the consumption voucher scheme validity period expired.
- If you and your family members or friends are taking the same flight to Hong Kong, you can choose to share a room with them subject to the approval from the HKSAR Department of Health, hotel regulation (if any) and the regulations under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599). Single occupancy is preferable
- For family travel, hotel can accommodate up to 3 persons in same room. Extra supplement will be applied for 3rd person sharing the same room except family travel with one adult and 2 kids or 2 adults with 1 kid aged 3 or below will be exempted.
- According to Health Advice on Prevention of Coronavirus disease by Centre for Health Protection, guest(s) should stay in single room with toilet, not to share room or toilet with others
- Inbound travellers who plan on early discharge from compulsory quarantine upon fulfilling the relevant conditions must hold at boarding a confirmation of a seven-night room reservation in a DQH. For inbound travellers who hold a confirmation of a seven-night room reservation in a DQH, the quarantine order issued to them will indicate that upon fulfilling the above criteria for early discharge from compulsory quarantine, they will be considered to have completed their compulsory quarantine, and they must then depart the DQH.
- If inbound travellers choose to complete the whole 14-day compulsory quarantine period in the DQH, they must at boarding hold a confirmation of a 14-night room reservation in a DQH. Persons who hold a confirmation of a 14-night room reservation in a DQH will not be arranged for early discharge from compulsory quarantine, and must stay in the DQH room for completing the 14-day compulsory quarantine. They can only leave the DQH upon confirmation of negative results of the PCR-based nucleic acid test conducted on the 12th day and the RAT conducted on the 14th day.
- For person 12-17 years, he/she can be accompanied or unaccompanied by an adult for quarantine. Prior approval must be obtained from the Department of Health if they require an accompanying adult. For unaccompanied minor, the adult should sign the “Consent form for unaccompanied person” prior guest arrival
- For person under 12-year-old must be accompanied by an adult for quarantine, and prior approval must be obtained from the Department of Health. The accompanying person should arrive hotel in advance and sign a consent form
- Photo is for reference only
- Early check-in request is subject to hotel’s availability upon arrival
- No outside furniture and fitness equipment are allowed in guest rooms
- Hotel will provide meal boxes outside your room during meal periods
- Special Room Service Menu is also available
- Hotel accepts outside delivery. Items will be delivered to room 3 times a day as followed: 10:00 am - 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- To reduce the risk of transmission, no housekeeping, cleaning and laundry service will be provided during the quarantine period
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice
- In case of any disputes, hotel reserves the right of final decision.
No cancellation or amendment is allowed for the package rate you've confirmed. A full non-refundable prepayment for the entire stay will be charged to your credit card at time of booking. Failure to arrive at the hotel will result in forfeiture of the prepayment.