Regal Airport Hotel - Compulsory Quarantine Package
We welcome inbound travellers from overseas who are subject to compulsory quarantine to stay effective from now, as to support the government’s health quarantine arrangements.
Being the only hotel with 2-minute walk and directly connected to Hong Kong International Airport’s passenger arrival hall, Regal Airport Hotel presents ‘Compulsory Quarantine Package’ with unrivalled convenience to welcome inbound travellers from overseas. Let aside the hassles and avoided the shuttle bus, Hotel offers East meets West culinary delights even Halal Cuisine or classic Jain Cuisine by Indian Chefs, reserved over 100 types of lifestyle products and exercise equipment such as Stepper Machine or Exercise Bike, etc. for purchase or rent, pursuing guests daily wellness during the stay with us.
The health and safety of our guests and associates are of paramount importance to us. Regal Airport Hotel has always maintained an excellent hygiene practice to ensure everyone’s well-being. In view of the evolving novel COVID-19 situations, the followings are some of the preventive measures we have implemented but not limited to:
- Hotel associates are required to wear masks at all times
- Anyone arriving at the hotel is required to have temperature check
- Hand sanitizers are provided in public areas of the hotel
- Housekeepers are frequently cleaning and disinfect surfaces in public areas with diluted bleach at least every 2 hours, including but not limited to furniture, door handles, restrooms, elevators and escalators
- Surfaces in guestrooms are also disinfected with diluted bleach
Booking Period: From now to 20 April 2021
Staying Period: For *Economy / *Standard room: from 20 February to 10 May 2021
For ^Deluxe Room / ^Suite: from now to 10 May 2021
Various room types with preferential offers available:
*Economy Room: Daily rate at HK$500 (single occupancy) / HK$700 (double occupancy)
*Standard Room: Daily rate at HK$590 (single occupancy) / HK$790 (double occupancy)
^Deluxe Room: Daily rate at HK$880 (single occupancy) / HK$1,230 (double occupancy)
^Suite: Daily rate at HK$1,760 (single occupancy) / HK$2,360 (double occupancy)
Single occupancy daily rates including 3 meals per guest per room. Double occupancy daily rates including 3 meals for two guests per room.
- Daily room rate includes accommodation with 3 set meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for each guest
- Rate is inclusive of 10% service charge and prevailing government tax
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi for up to 4 devices
- Free coffee/ tea bags
- Set of room amenities
- Special Room Service Menu is also available for ordering from 12:00noon to 9:00pm
- Online platform provides over 100 types of lifestyle products and exercise equipment such as Stepper Machine or Exercise Bike, etc. for purchase or rent, pursuing guests daily wellness during the stay with us
Terms & Conditions:
- This special rate plan is applicable to persons arriving in Hong Kong from countries outside China to undergo 21-day compulsory quarantine at designated quarantine hotels in accordance with the directions under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Regulation of Cross-boundary Conveyances and Travellers) Regulation (Cap. 599H).
- Booking is on pre-paid basis upon reservation.
- No amendment or cancellation of booking is allowed once reservation is confirmed.
- No refund for booking cancellation, amendment, no-show, early departure or any unconsumed meal(s) under all circumstances.
- Hotel will accept change of stay period one time only if it is due to flight cancel or delay. Present of valid document issued by airlines is required upon request.
- Hotel will arrange refund if there is a change of designated quarantine hotel scheme.
- If you and your family members or friends are taking the same flight to Hong Kong, you can choose to share a room with them subject to the approval from the HKSAR Department of Health, hotel regulation (if any) and the regulations under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599). Single occupancy is preferable.
- For family travel, hotel can accommodate up to 3 persons in same room. Extra supplement will be applied for 3rd person sharing the same room except family travel with 1 adult and 2 kids or 2 adults with 1 kid aged 3 or below will be exempted.
- According to Health Advice on Prevention of Coronavirus disease by Centre for Health Protection, guest(s) should stay in single room with toilet, not to share room or toilet with others.
- Room is assigned on “run-of-the-house” basis except Suite and photo is for reference only.
- Early check-in request is subject to hotel’s availability upon arrival.
- For person 16-18 years, he/she can be accompanied or unaccompanied by an adult for quarantine. Prior approval must be obtained from the Department of Health if they require an accompanying adults. For unaccompanied minor, the adult should sign the “Consent form for unaccompanied person” prior guest arrival.
- For person under 16-year-old must be accompanied by an adult for quarantine, and prior approval must be obtained from the Department of Health. The accompanying person should arrive hotel in advance and sign a consent form.
- Hotel will provide meal boxes outside your room during meal periods.
- Special Room Service Menu is also available.
- Food and grocery delivery is allowed ONLY by your family members and friends between 9am to 4pm daily and will be delivered by hotel staff, no return service is provided.
- A cleaning deposit of HK$2,000 will be collected upon check-in, should guest complete the 21 days quarantine stay, cleaning deposit will be refunded after checked out. If guest was pick up by Department of Health of HKSAR Government for further medication during the stay, cleaning deposit HK$2,000 will be absorbed.
- To reduce the risk of transmission, no housekeeping, cleaning and laundry service will be provided during the quarantine period.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, hotel reserves the right of final decision.
No cancellation or amendment is allowed for the Promotional Rate you've confirmed. A full non-refundable prepayment for the entire stay will be charged to your credit card at time of booking. Failure to arrive at the hotel will result in forfeiture of the prepayment.