BEST INTERNET RATE GUARANTEE
|Regal Riverside Hotel is located along the shimmering Shing Mun River in lively Shatin, with easy access to major transportation networks and prominent shopping areas and attractions in the New Territories including New Town Plaza, the Shatin Racecourse and the Chinese University of Hong Kong. The Hotel offers spacious and well-equipped guestrooms and suites, some with available triple and quadruple beds perfect for families and friends. Regal Riverside Hotel is also a hub of dining and nightlife featuring a curation of nine fine restaurants, two superb bars and one fine cake shop under one roof. The Hotel has thirteen function rooms including two grand ballrooms perfect for high-profile meetings, conferences and celebrations of all sizes. Lastly, enjoy Regal Riverside Hotel's outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and relaxing OM Spa.|
- Located in Greater Shatin featuring many historical, heritage, cultural and greenery spots.
- In convenient transportation network with easy access to largest shopping areas in New Territories.
- Offers spacious rooms with triple or quadruple rooms selection, suitable for family tourists.
- The hotel is a hub of dining and nightlife, offering a fine selection of 8 great restaurants, 2 superb bars and 1 fine cake shop under one roof.
Conference & Catering
- Features 13 function rooms including 2 grand ballrooms that can accommodate up to 600 persons each, and a wide range of recreational facilities* like the outdoor swimming pool spacious Fitness Centre with sauna, steam and beauty services, as well as OM Spa, making it an ideal choice for Meeting and Conference Events.
Friends and family facilities/ attractions
- Urban Oasis: The hotel is well equipped with outdoor swimming pool and health club, while many places of interest, including the Ten Thousand Buddha Monastery, the Hong Kong Heritage Museum and the famous Shatin Racecourse, as well as a cluster of mega malls, New Town Plaza, are nearby.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Express check-in and check-out are available
Basement 1: Carpark
G/F to 3/F: Restaurants, recreation facilities, banquet rooms, Executive Club Lounge and Communal Lounge
4/F to 17/F: Guestrooms including 3 Executive Club floors
1,147 guestrooms and suites
2 grand ballrooms, The Forum and the Riverside Ballroom, and 11 multi-purpose function rooms
- 9 restaurants serving a wide range of cuisines, 2 superb bars and 1 fine cake shop. The Hotel presents culinary world under the brand "Shatin Soho".
- Media Village of Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
- Headquarter Hotel of Hong Kong 2009 East Asian Games
- Trusted Cleanliness Badge by TrustYou (2020-2021)
- Anti-epidemic Hygiene Measures Certification by Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency
- MASTERCHEF Recommendation Restaurant – Dragon Inn (2020-2021)
- MASTERCHEF Recommendation Restaurant – Vi (2021)
- MameAwards 2021 – Mame’s Best Choice of Postpartum Hotel (2021)
- Trip.com Best Selling Hotel Awards (2020)
- Squarefoot.com.hk Serviced Apartment Awards 2020 – Best Serviced Apartment Provider
- Squarefoot.com.hk Serviced Apartment Awards 2019 – Best Guest Experience Award
- EarthCheck Gold Benchmarking Certification (2018-2021)
- EarthCheck Silver Benchmarking Certification (2014-2017)
- EarthCheck Broze Benchmarking Certification 2013
- Certificate of Appreciation by Christian Action’s Signature Employer Program
- Certificate of Appreciation in Hong Kong No Air-Con Night from Green Sense
- Quality Water Supply Scheme for Buildings - Fresh Water (Management System) (Blue)
Certificate by Water Supplies Department (2019-2020)
- SGS Hong Kong Limited ISO 14064-1:2006 Certification (2016-2017)
- CLP Power Hong Kong Limited CLP GREENPLUS Award 2017 - Outstanding Certificate
- Rakuten Travel Bronze Award 2017
- Hong Kong Tourism Board Outstanding QTS Merchant 2017 - Bronze Award
- HOFEX Hong Kong International Culinary Classic 2017 - Modern Chinese Cuisine Challenge Hot Cooking - Bronze Award
- Hong Kong Tatler Restaurant Restaurant 2017 - Dragon Inn
- Ctrip Best Selling Hotel 2016
- elong.com Customer Recommended Hotel Award 2016
- Water Supplies Department "Quality Water Supply Scheme for Buildings - Fresh Water (Plus) (Basic Plan)" (2016-2018)
- Environmental Protection Department "Indoor Air Quality Certificate (Good Class)" (2012-2018)
- Hong Kong Green Organisation Certification "Wastewi$e Excellence Level" 2016
- Agoda.com "Gold Circle Award" (2014-2015)
- Hong Kong Green Organisation "Carbon Reduction" Certification Achieved 22% Carbon Reduction for the period from 1 January to 31 December 2014
- Expedia "Outstanding Performance Award" 2014
- The Best Business Hotel in Guangdong Hongkong Macau "Golden Pearl Award" (2010-2012)
- 《Let’s Go》"2009 The Most Popular Hotel for Business Travellers – Guangdong Hongkong Macau"
- 《Economic Digest》 "Outstanding Brand Awards 2009, Hotel Food & Beverage Catering"
- The 9th China Hotel Forum "The Best Convention & Exhibition Hotel in China"
Executive Club Lounge with attentive services exclusively for Executive Club Floor guests (Executive Club Lounge is temporarily closed until further notice.)
Business centre service and office for rent. Please contact the Regal Rewards Counter for details.
Scheduled hotel shuttle bus service to and from MTR Sha Tin Station, Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Disneyland
*The shuttle bus service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Limousine hiring service
Multi-lingual hotel staff
Power bank rental service
Indoor parking lot
Electric Vehicle Charging Service
Valet parking services
Dry cleaning and laundry services
24-hour self-service laundry facilities
24-hour on call medical services
Foreign exchange services
Mail delivery services
OM Spa and fitness center with spa rooms, gymnasium, aerobic room, sauna and steam room, Jacuzzi, outdoor swimming pool (opens from April to November). Aromatherapy massage and beauty services are available.
OM Spa and Fitness Centre
Gym: 8am – 10pm
Outdoor Swimming Pool
9:00am - 1:00pm ; 2:15pm - 6:45pm
*The pool will be closed at 1:00pm - 2:15pm for sanitization and cleaning.
Remark: Outdoor Swimming Pool will be closed on 19 August 2022 (Friday) for a private function.