Who we are and how to contact us
This website is operated by Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited, a company registered in [Hong Kong] with its registered address at 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong and company number Regal Hotels International.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via the Contact Us form on our website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Other terms that may apply to you
Security of information
- Our Privacy Notice sets out details of how we collect and use your personal information.
- If you make a reservation via our site, our [Reservation Terms and Conditions] will apply.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email@example.com
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Links to other websites
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us using the details set out above ("Who we are and how to contact us").
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under applicable law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are a consumer or a business user :
If you are a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our [Reservation Terms and Conditions].
If you are a consumer user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information and materials contained in this website, we make no warranties, representations or statements of any kind, whether express or implied, that the content on our site or any site linked to it is accurate, complete or up to date.
Changes to these terms and to our website
Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries reserve the right to make changes to these terms or any information contained in this website at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
All photographs have been edited and processed with computerized imaging techniques and are for reference only. The photographs may not show or reflect the actual outlook, actual view, surrounding buildings or environment from or of the hotel or any part of the hotel.
Fraudulent Website Alert
It has come to our attention that some unscrupulous parties have been putting up fake websites on internet using the company's name and /or the names of other members of the group. Regal Hotels International Limited and other members of the group are not directly or indirectly related to these fraudulent websites and their operators. The operators of these websites are misrepresenting themselves as associated or related to Regal Hotels International Limited.
Regal Hotels International Limited's official website is at "www.regalhotel.com
How we may use your personal information
We collect and use your personal information when you use our website or when you make a reservation with us. To learn more about how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
This notice is written in English and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
Last updated May 2018.