New Member Fabulous Privileges
From now until 31 August 2019, join Regal Rewards during your stay at participating hotels in Hong Kong to enjoy over 50 shopping offers from Lee Gardens Area, limited edition gift and Regal Hongkong Hotel dining vouchers.
What’s more? You can enjoy an array of exclusive benefits and earn points to redeem fabulous rewards in Regal Rewards programme.
Join now to enjoy a Premium Travelling Membership!
Gift 1) Lee Gardens Tourist Booklet
- Enjoy over 50 merchant offers including CHANEL BEAUTE, T Galleria Beauty by DFS, eslite etc.
Gift 2) Limited edition Tote Bag
- Upon presenting Key Card of participating hotels at Lee Garden Three Concierge
Gift 3) Limited edition Octopus card
- Upon spending of HK$3,000 at Lee Gardens Area required. Please visit the Concierges at Lee Gardens Area for more details
Gift 4) Regal Hongkong Hotel Dining Vouchers (2 pcs)
- Upon presenting dining vouchers at designated restaurants
Participating hotels of this promotion:
Regal Hongkong Hotel, iclub Fortress Hill Hotel, iclub Sheung Wan Hotel and iclub Wan Chai Hotel
Limited offers while stocks last. For promotion details, please contact our Front Desk Associate.
for visiting the official website of Lee Gardens!
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid for new Regal Rewards members who successfully registered and completed their stay at Regal Hongkong Hotel, iclub Fortress Hill Hotel, iclub Sheung Wan Hotel or iclub Wan Chai Hotel during the promotion period from 8 July 2019 to 31 August 2019
- All offers are in limited supply and available while stocks last
- For third parties’ offers and gifts, terms and conditions apply
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice
- Regal Hotels International Limited is not responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the products and services of Lee Gardens
- For offer details, please contact our front desk associate
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Regal Hotels International Limited, Hysan Marketing Service Limited and the respective merchants shall be final and conclusive.