Stay at Regal Hongkong Hotel with a series of delightful great value offers and experience a relaxing staycation!
"Staycation Delights" package details:
Staycation Offer starting from HK$1,430 Nett (Sunday to Thursday) / HK$1,700 Nett (Friday to Saturday, Public Holidays and its eve) for Superior Room with privileges include:
- Daily breakfast buffet at Café Rivoli for 2 persons
- Daily dinner buffet at Café Rivoli for 2 persons
- HK$300 Regal Palace dining voucher
Terms and conditions:
- The ‘Spend-to-Redeem’ Program runs from 7 September to 31 October 2021 (inclusive) unless otherwise stated. The spending period will be from 16 August to 31 October 2021; booking period will be from 9am on 7 September 2021 to 31 October 2021; and the hotel stay period will be from 7 September 2021 to 2 November 2021 inclusive. The last check-in date is 31 October 2021.
- Only Hong Kong ID card holders are eligible to this Discounted Staycation Offer. The booking guest is required to have completed at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccination in Hong Kong before the staycation check-in
- Please present a valid Hong Kong ID card and COVID-19 vaccination record, and submit the original spending receipt(s) to the hotel upon check-in to enjoy the Discounted Staycation Offer. Otherwise you may be charged the original price
- The promotion offer is valid on selected dates and room categories only.
- Please refer to the hotel’s rate plan details for further information about the terms & conditions.
- The room rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and the prevailing government tax (if applicable).
- The offer is on first come, first served basis subject to availability. No prior notice will be given if the Discounted Staycation Offers are all consumed/no longer available.
- Advance reservation is required to be made at least one 2 days prior to the arrival date.
- Participants should provide valid machine-printed receipt(s) copies upon reservation made via email. Hotel reservation team will verify the details and send the final confirmation to accept or reject the booking. Receipt(s) can only be used once.
- Participants shall be liable to contact hotel if final confirmation email is not received within 48 hours. Once confirmed, No cancellation and amendment request will be accepted.
- Each participant should provide no more than two original machine-printed receipts for purchase of HK$800 or more at physical retail and/or dining outlets upon arrival. No receipts will be returned to the participant afterwards. Participant will not be eligible for the Discounted Staycation Offer if he/she fails to provide the original machine-printed receipts to the hotel.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are only eligible for Hong Kong residents, aged 18 or above. A valid Hong Kong Identity Card should be presented for identity verification if requested by the Participating Hotel.
- Receipts from purchases of admission tickets; cake coupons; cash vouchers; gift vouchers or cards; stored-value cards; stamps; tokens; subscription; stored-value membership cards; car washes; petrol filling; telecommunications services; medical services; beauty and massage services; course enrollment; banking services; insurance services; investment services; the Hong Kong Jockey Club betting services; charity donations; car parking; deposits of any retail or dining outlets; re-loading of Octopus card; PPS payments; legal fees; real estate agency commission; and rental payments are not eligible for the Programme. The above examples are not exhaustive and the decision of HKTB shall be final.
- A valid machine-printed receipt(s) must clearly specify the merchant’s name, item(s) purchased, date and purchase amount.
- No re-printed or copied receipts are acceptable for this Programme.
- Guest must provide valid credit card details (which should be match with the name of booker) upon making a reservation for payment guarantee purpose. No cancellation, amendment, No show and refund will be allowed once the booking is confirmed.
- Employees of HKTB and Participating Hotels will not be eligible to participate in the Program.
- Discounted Staycation Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not refundable.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are applicable to a hotel stay of HK$500 nett or above for one room night or two consecutive nights.
- Discounted Staycation Offers are not applicable to packages that consist of only hotel dining or other consumption or services in hotels.
- Any enquiries, please visit Hong Kong Tourism Board - Holidayhk.com or contact Hong Kong Tourism Board hotline at 2807 6500 (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm; Saturday 9am to 1pm; expect public holidays and Sundays) or email to email@example.com
- All privileges cannot be transferred, accumulated, or redeemed for cash, other product or service.
- The promotion offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Should there be any disputes; the decision of Regal Hotels International Limited shall be final and conclusive.
Contact us for exclusive offer